Lakehead Baptist Youth

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Will There?

Will there be a day
When all this comes to an end?

Will there be a moment
When I am freed?
Both body and mind?

Will there be a time
When I will think back and laugh with ease?

At the way I "danced"
The manner in which I blinked
Incessantly
The way there seemed to be no end
To swallowing the non-existent particles
Invading my mouth?

Will that feeling
continue to overcome me?

The sensation that showers me
With ridiculous illogical beliefs?

Will it always be "at the time"
That the thoughts feel so real?

So tangible?
So substantial?

But only by looking back
That it will be mere foolishness
To the mind?

Will the entirety of thoughts
Remain alike?

Will it always feel as if
Foreign personalities
Are invading my mind?

Will the thoughts always appear to be
Out of embarrassment
To my social being?

Where is the rationalism??

Will there ever be?

Kristjana Marshall
March 21, 2006.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that's amazing...well Krisjana all that I can say is be strong, and have faith that God will pull you through this! God does amazing things and he has been and always will be walking right beside you in your times of need. Luv you muchly!
God bless

Saturday, 08 April, 2006  
Blogger Lakehead Baptist Youth Group said...

Praise God that the answer is... Yes.
'
:)

I love the way you can express yourself on paper.

Ps. Check out Krisjana's link

Monday, 10 April, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really encouraged by your honesty and able to express yourself.

Tuesday, 11 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home