Lakehead Baptist Youth

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Gutter Ball AGAIN!


Hey gang. Last night we went bowling and boy, was it fun. Ahaa, I think out youth group has managed to make a new record for gutter balls. Then Kevin took the winning team out for spring rolls at Chinese Express. YUM. Last night our lesson was on prayer and what we should focus our prayers on. Prayer always seems to be focused on getting back to the image of a "perfect man" but our opinion of what a perfect man is, is different from what Jesus looks like or is. Kevin also talked about what kind of relationship God wants us to have with him.

Revelations 3:20 "Here I am. I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and him with me."
-Juanita Leon*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That guy kinda looks like me... I mean ripped, and good looking.

Saturday, 03 March, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaa you're such a funny guy, Anonymous. *barf barf* ;)

Sunday, 04 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home