Lakehead Baptist Youth

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Our Last Youth for the Summer

Awwww it was our last youth group. *sniff sniff* lol and it was a FABULOUS time. Most of us got to meet Ann and she's such a sweetheart. Well we made food that I can't even pronounce lol but was SOOOO GOOD! We met a cool guy Mitch and Neil introduced us to a brand new province called P.I.E. Greg told some pretty funny stories during supper time i must say!

Well then we went to the Drop Inn and got to see where Ann worked. We had some pretty intense fooseball games, and piano wars lol!

Ann gave us a talk on her life and what she's gone through. She encouraged us to remember that the issues that we face in our life and just as important as anyone elses and to not tell ourselves the lies that we use as an excuse.

Well guys I will be in Thunder Bay ALL SUMMER so give me a call
MISS EVERYONE
Juanitaa♥!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That was not my fault. I also feel, we shouls wsit this, and make the grammar correct.

Monday, 28 May, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol aww neil it was HILARIOUS!♥

Wednesday, 30 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home